Appreciation This is the best Woozi fancam ever! (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
He's really been thriving these past few months. It could be the gym is having a positive role in his life. I'm just glad he's happy!
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
He's really been thriving these past few months. It could be the gym is having a positive role in his life. I'm just glad he's happy!
He has turned from just being a workaholic to being both a workaholic and a gym rat!

I mean... 2 things is better than 1 thing, so I defiently agree!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
He has turned from just being a workaholic to being both a workaholic and a gym rat!

I mean... 2 things is better than 1 thing, so I defiently agree!
Man, I hope he doesn't grow out of his clothes.

He'll still be the tiniest!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
That man hasn't been growing for a long time now! He is stuck at 164 cm forver!

42394
42395
I knew he was short, but I didn't know he was that short. I thought it was like Jimin, where everyone says he's short, but he's really not. No...Woozi's really short.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I knew he was short, but I didn't know he was that short. I thought it was like Jimin, where everyone says he's short, but he's really not. No...Woozi's really short.
Yeah Woozi is like SHORT SHORT. Most other short idols are at least over the korean avarage height for men... (which is 167 cm)

But naaah. Woozi is an ACTUALLY smol baby! Like I can only think of iKon's Jinhwan (165 cm) and SKZ Changbin (167 cm) who are like actually short. (well there is also Pentagons Jinho who is 168 cm)

so with that, OFFICIALLY as far as I know... Woozi is the shortest male idol!
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah Woozi is like SHORT SHORT. Most other short idols are at least over the korean avarage height for men... (which is 167 cm)

But naaah. Woozi is an ACTUALLY smol baby! Like I can only think of iKon's Jinhwan (165 cm) and SKZ Changbin (167 cm) who are like actually short. (well there is also Pentagons Jinho who is 168 cm)

so with that, OFFICIALLY as far as I know... Woozi is the shortest male idol!
Their personalities never fit their visuals. Woozi looks so fluffy but acts like a demon.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread