- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,662
- Reactions Received
- 93,476
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,317
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
got my ticket. Yea!!! Vip is cheap for actually getting to meet her and stuff.
yep show itself is cheap 25 bucks.219 DOLLARS?? :o
Have fun tho
Ok I find the price for the show cheap but stillyep show itself is cheap 25 bucks.
The vip package is the money.
but heck i always say i would go any where in the world for a ot 9 cb. I can go across town to see Fanny :)
And i actually get to meet her and get a photo.. money well spent
![]()
got my ticket. Yea!!! Vip is cheap for actually getting to meet her and stuff.
![]()
H-H-H-H-H-H-HOW?!!?!?!?!yep show itself is cheap 25 bucks.
The vip package is the money.
but heck i always say i would go any where in the world for a ot 9 cb. I can go across town to see Fanny :)
And i actually get to meet her and get a photo.. money well spent
![]()
lol work is putting me up n a $240 hotel room next month . this is a far better use of the amount of money.
not till November i think its the same tour.Congrats!!
I didn't know she was touring again, maybe you'll get to hear her new song!