- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
I don’t need you I can find other to pump up my ego
I don’t need you I can find other to pump up my ego
kps will still love meI don’t need you I can find other to pump up my ego![]()
don't worry, they love both of us <3You got me there
damn these lovable people
Heck 6000 messagesdon't worry, they love both of us <3
we keep these forums up and running![]()
I knowHeck 6000 messages
Let’s go trump aestheticI know
tomorrow I will get my orange caramel and pledis badges![]()
oooof, it's 9:42 here and I have a buttload of hw I haven't startedMaga!!!!!
Hurry up you freak!!! Do it now!!!oooof, it's 9:42 here and I have a buttload of hw I haven't started
will go around 10:00 and be back tomorrow morning xD
no, I'll get 1/5 of the way there for 6.1K postsHurry up you freak!!! Do it now!!!
I am SO not giving you a love for that >:(no, I'll get 1/5 of the way there for 6.1K posts
you get an angry though!I am SO not giving you a love for that >:(
Finally, fulfilling your end of the bargain >:(you get an angry though!![]()
WOW IM SORRY SMHFinally, fulfilling your end of the bargain >:(