- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
@WinterWonderland @Goldenstar just a reminder to vote since I’ll have to close the voting soon2nd round voting is out, vote here
Wooyeop, Hyunwoo, Hayoung, and Jihun had ties for the winning badges, so that's what you will be voting on.
The other winners:
Group:
![]()
Taeseon:
![]()
Kangmin:
![]()
Hohyeon:
![]()
Siwoo:
![]()
Jisung:
![]()
Hakmin:
![]()
@Vikki
@Goldenstar
@brekker
@chainyviolet
@Winter_Iz
I apologize
oh @alicewonderland wait I have till the 5th to end voting did you want to vote too? I can open the voting up for a bit
@alicewonderland you can vote2nd round voting is out, vote here
Wooyeop, Hyunwoo, Hayoung, and Jihun had ties for the winning badges, so that's what you will be voting on.
The other winners:
Group:
![]()
Taeseon:
![]()
Kangmin:
![]()
Hohyeon:
![]()
Siwoo:
![]()
Jisung:
![]()
Hakmin:
![]()
@Vikki
@Goldenstar
@brekker
@chainyviolet
@Winter_Iz
Thank you for being the OP of the badge thread lit, they came out amazing!! <3OK SO WITH ME OPENING UP VOTING AGAIN FOR A BIT AND ALL THAT HERE ARE THE ACTUAL FINAL RESULTS:
Wooyeop - 55.6%
![]()
Hyunwoo - 55.6%
![]()
Hayoung - 88.9%
![]()
Jihun - 55.6%
![]()
@Vikki
@Goldenstar
@brekker
@chainyviolet
@WinterWonderland
@alicewonderland
i second thisThank you for being the OP of the badge thread lit, they came out amazing!! <3