OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 16 December 2020 #1 Reactions: QueenB and chris_m
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 16 December 2020 #2 @Once Reactions: chris_m
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 16 December 2020 #3 i'm pretty sure Jihyo has used the same pose in several official photos lmao. The girl found her best look and I love it. Also, Dahyun looks stunning Reactions: OnlyCalB
i'm pretty sure Jihyo has used the same pose in several official photos lmao. The girl found her best look and I love it. Also, Dahyun looks stunning
chris_m Joined 3 December 2020 Messages 477 Reactions Received 826 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 16 December 2020 #4 These teasers look so great, I'm really looking forward to the MV. Reactions: OnlyCalB