Performance Twice- More & More (Comeback Stage) (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
The reigning queens are back after their longest drought and it's so good to see OT9 on stage again after Mina was absent for Feel Special promotions :pepecry1:



Only posting this as a thread coz comeback stage, for other music show performances, will post them in the artist thread instead :sanapray:

Zabraks:
@Darth_17 @Darth_berries @Darth_Bitzy @Darth_Lixo @maruberry

Onces:
@OnCloudJess Idk who else :wimwim:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's not my favorite choreo from them, Fancy was too good, but i'm loving the styling. Chaeyoung looks like she belongs in Star Wars :sanapray:

Needed more queen Jihyo's vocals though :sakUwu:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It's not my favorite choreo from them, Fancy was too good, but i'm loving the styling. Chaeyoung looks like she belongs in Star Wars :sanapray:

Needed more queen Jihyo's vocals though :sakUwu:
Jihyo and Nayeon always get the bulk of the lines so I'm happy seeing things more balanced this time lol. It's the Dubuchaeng era line distribution wise, and JeongSanaMina era visually :sj_weary:

Nayeon always gets the shine so I didn't mention her separately lol.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Jihyo and Nayeon always get the bulk of the lines so I'm happy seeing things more balanced this time lol. It's the Dubuchaeng era line distribution wise, and JeongSanaMina era visually :sj_weary:

Nayeon always gets the shine so I didn't mention her separately lol.
I'm just akgae fan here, wanting to see more of my bias :taesip:

I think i liked the styling on everyone, but Chaeyoung had the stand out outfit, goes well with the dance.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm just akgae fan here, wanting to see more of my bias :taesip:

I think i liked the styling on everyone, but Chaeyoung had the stand out outfit, goes well with the dance.
Oh don't worry, almost all songs have more Jihyo so your akgae self can be satisfied :lisalaugh:
Yeah Chae and Jeongyeon outfits were my favorite, the whole look on Jeongyeon in general :sj_weary:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The reigning queens are back after their longest drought and it's so good to see OT9 on stage again after Mina was absent for Feel Special promotions :pepecry1:



Only posting this as a thread coz comeback stage, for other music show performances, will post them in the artist thread instead :sanapray:

Zabraks:
@Darth_17 @Darth_berries @Darth_Bitzy @Darth_Lixo @maruberry

Onces:
@OnCloudJess Idk who else :wimwim:
HOW DID YOU FORGET THE ONCE TAG AND HOW CAN YOU FORGET ME WHEN I ALWAYS TEND TO TALK ABOUT DUBU
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
anyway I am so happy to see OT9 killing it again. I hope this stays and to see more OT9 stages
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
HOW DID YOU FORGET THE ONCE TAG AND HOW CAN YOU FORGET ME WHEN I ALWAYS TEND TO TALK ABOUT DUBU
Coz they're not in your ult groups so I forgot :pepecry1:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Lmao that once taglist :haylul:

These were the same outfits as the showcase, I'm excited to see what else they get. :sanapray:
Yeah for some reason I remember lot more Onces on AKP than here :pepecry1:
New outfits soon :pepeheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Is No.2 really no.2 when you have like 10 on number 1 :nayeonisdone:
:irenecrazy: it is. and I have been a once since sixteen era :irenecrazy: not getting my once card revoked
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:irenecrazy: it is. and I have been a once since sixteen era :irenecrazy: not getting my once card revoked
But they're not good enough for you to bias everyone like you do for your ults :taesip:
 
  • Angry
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread