News Tzuyu Expresses Her Feeling + Encourages Fans On Instagram (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Tzuyu Expresses Her Feeling + Encourages Fans On Instagram



I hope Tzuyu Angel is alright. She seems to be thinking about things.

Whatever it is Tzuyu we support you! And love you!



---








---


A lot of people told me not to think too much, so I thought about it at first. I also don’t want to complicate myself.

But if you don’t think about it, do you feel better? Because I don’t think so. It’s just that you hypnotize it for a while. Let’s do it again! That doesn’t seem right and can’t eliminate what I’m confused with.

I just want to understand why these feelings happen. It’s not like I’m holding it, but people think I’m a fastidious person.

So sometimes I don’t know how to explain my feelings. But I think I can finally tell you now.

You don’t need to say “don’t think” to me! Don’t worry about me because I only know how I feel.

Who has the same feeling with me? ONCE may have been in a bad mood at some point, but I hope we can find a way to cheer up.


1.[+120, -4] Tzuyu ah~ Thank you for growing up so great^^ Tzuyu thinks very carefully~ I will always support you^^

2. [+81, -3] The personality of TWICE members is so. The best thing about TWICE is that the spirit is so strong. Because of that spirit, they can escape the thorny path. Thinking back when TWICE debuted. When entering Melon, the ranking is only #32, their fandom was not strong at the time. TWICE has worked hard and built their fandom as it is now. From now on, let’s go on the flower road.

3. [+66, -1] Beautiful soul and mind

4. [+64, -2] Tzuyu thought deeply … Before she asked the question, she thought and answered

5. [+55, -0] Tzuyu, you are so pretty, nice and thoughtful. I hope you stay healthy and happy.

6. [+26, -0] Tzuyu seems to have a good mental now

7. [+20, -0] Tzuyu is an angel

8. [+19, -0] Tzuyu fighting!❤❤❤



Source
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Poor Tzuyu :(

I know exactly what she is trying to say. She is sick of people dismissing her problems. And dont think.

She is a strong girl I think she I'll be fine in the end.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Poor Tzuyu :(

I know exactly what she is trying to say. She is sick of people dismissing her problems. And dont think.

She is a strong girl I think she I'll be fine in the end.
If she can withstand an entire country turning against her and becoming a political pawn at 16, I have hope she can withstand anything.

She's strong with a mind for perseverance.

Hope her members can help her and be there for her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ripiasuju
D

Deleted member 74

I like her, she seems so thoughtful and strong
I feel like I can understand what she's trying to say
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread