UN Village vs Candy vs Bambi (1 Viewer)

Pick your fav

  • UN Village

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Candy

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Bambi

    Votes: 5 41.7%

  • Total voters
    12

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
:susPepe: Which Baekhyun title wins the battle? :susPepe:

UN Village


Candy


Bambi



@Exo-L​
I don’t like Bambi tbh I HATE the chorus

the other two had to grow on me but I didn’t like first listen

candy is more generic so ig un village
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,297
Reactions Received
75,383
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,854
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Bambi and if anyone disagrees they’re incorrect :mork:
Favorite human being on the planet and if anyone disagree I’ll send piranhas after them. :uwu:

here's my ranking
  1. un village
  2. bambi
  3. candy
vikki pls don't kill me i have a test to do tomorrow

I don’t like Bambi tbh I HATE the chorus

the other two had to grow on me but I didn’t like first listen

candy is more generic so ig un village
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
here's my ranking
  1. un village
  2. bambi
  3. candy
vikki pls don't kill me i have a test to do tomorrow
If I kill you you won’t have to do it though :sanapray:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I’m listening to it right now and oooh it sounds really nice :nekolove: :pepechill:
YOU HAVE TASTE
ik I already told you that hehehehe
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina and shadow

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I really love every single title with all my heart, and I love every single song in each album BUT I really really really really love Bambi yk, it just hits differently even tho UN village made me ult him :cheeky:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
Tbh I’ve only heard Un Village so I’m just gonna say that one since I really like how it sounds :pepechill:
Alright now that I’ve listened to all the three title tracks, here’s my ranking:

1. bambi (the vibes of this song is soooo my style like wtf)
2. un village
3. candy
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I honestly don’t hate anyone’s ratings, just glad to see people listening to my man :animecry:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread