Rumor Unexpected Solo Incoming (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Someone from BP or Twice possibly? It wouldn't be RV or MMM since most of the members have solo music/features so it wouldn't really be unexpected if it was them. It could also be GFriend but I have no idea if they have been featuring in music or not. Maybe it's one of the newer popular girl groups like (G)I-DLE, Itzy or Iz*One too but they seem too new to be venturing off now.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hope it's Sunny. But I have a feeling it's someone from Idle .
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,672
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck
So the member will only be a feature and it's her first one? If that is correct then that rules out Mamamoo as a whole since they've all been featured however if the member is the main singer then it could be Solar as she has not had an official solo yet just her cover albums.

I don't know about Gfriend for sure but I think Yuju is ruled out from her feature with Jungkey and her digital single with Suran and Eunha has been featured but I don't think she's had a solo and I can't say for sure about the others.

It does depend on what Jeff calls a top girl group though since he could be using it pretty loosely and it's someone from the level of EXID or something.
 
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
366
Reactions Received
489
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's with an unexpected artist
Maybe it should be some less popular member, or like with rapper role.
And not one from which we are actually expecting solo.
Probably it rules out BLACKPINK (I mean everyone is expecting one exact solo,
and just imagine the consequences of other member solo (I've seen suggestion of Jennie solo on AKP) )
By "rules out" I mean, they talking about different artist, and it looks like Rosé solo will be released soon.
Could it be Chaeyoung?
TWICE Chaeyoung could be . . . but how, with "Feel Special"?

Also
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Maybe it should be some less popular member, or like with rapper role.
And not one from which we are actually expecting solo.
Probably it rules out BLACKPINK (I mean everyone is expecting one exact solo,
and just imagine the consequences of other member solo (I've seen suggestion of Jennie solo on AKP) )
By "rules out" I mean, they talking about different artist, and it looks like Rosé solo will be released soon.

TWICE Chaeyoung could be . . . but how, with "Feel Special"?

Also
Well that's a melody project so I'm not sure if it counts as a solo release.

I loved that project. She has such an amazing voice
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Guys, read the tweet again. It doesn't say an unexpected artist is making a debut, an artist is going to feature on a track by an unexpected artist.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
366
Reactions Received
489
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Guys, read the tweet again. It doesn't say an unexpected artist is making a debut, an artist is going to feature on a track by an unexpected artist.
It is not TWICE because "Feel Special".
I doubt it's her, due to the fact that it's a feature. It would be smarter for her debut to be a solo.
It is not BLACKPINK because that, and also Rosé already has solo feature (G-Dragon feat. Rosé "Without You"), it just has no official MV.

Red Velvet? SNSD? GFriend? MAMAMOO and (G)I-DLE probably have no time for it yet.
Also it is somewhat interesting, to count solo features. If, for example, an artist already had full solo,
would it be correct, to say, that incoming solo feature would be their first one?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It is not TWICE because "Feel Special".

It is not BLACKPINK because that, and also Rosé already has solo feature (G-Dragon feat. Rosé "Without You"), it just has no official MV.

Red Velvet? SNSD? GFriend? MAMAMOO and (G)I-DLE probably have no time for it yet.
Also it is somewhat interesting, to count solo features. If, for example, an artist already had full solo,
would it be correct, to say, that incoming solo feature would be their first one?
It could be a SNSD member...maybe Sunny?
 
  • Like
Reactions: George and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread