COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Unpopular k-pop opinions (2 Viewers)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
2nd gen bgs hit different

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Junji from OnlyOneOf looks like Nam Taehyun to me.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
The hype-building by starvation would suit Winner and iKon better than it would Blackpink

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Red Flavor is mediocre and I can’t get the hype around it. The only part I like is the chorus(without the mini dance break) and the rest is ‘meh’
Power up>>>>>>>>>

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
June is about to be a war zone between fandoms

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Oh My God by (G)I-DLE is a bad song. The MV is gorgeous and state-of-art. One of the best MVs out there. I love them, but that was just... Oh my god.

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Some Blinks seriously need to stop throwing so much hatred at other YG groups just because they're having a comeback or debut before Blackpink. I understand Blinks being frustrated with the lack of a comeback, but taking it out on other YG groups is beyond ridiculous. Stop being angry with the groups and get angry with YG instead.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I just stumbled upon this and began watching it and was completely underwhelmed by it and then scrolled down to see the comments gushing about how they cried watching the performance because it was that great, how everything was perfect, and that LOONA has proven themselves to be the best of the 4th generation. I'm sorry, but did we watch the same performance?

Here is my thing-I believe that LOONA has a butt load of potential but they haven't peaked and they haven't reached it yet and this performance does nothing but prove that they really aren't there yet...but it's possible for them. The vocals were incredibly soft and a bit hard to hear over the instrumental. The dancing wasn't bad, but I noticed mistakes and slip-ups here and the stage presence wasn't bad but also not fully there either.

They have so much potential but people need to stop kissing their asses and blowing mediocre performances out of the water as something more than they are-I also want to say I'm happy that Gowon and Vivi got more lines here though since BBC refuses to give them some in LOONA's own songs.

They have potential, but are they the best? Not by any means, but will they in the future create a new standard or blow up as they deserve too? Probably.

I'm sorry for this long-winded rant, I was just so flabbergasted by my reaction to the performance versus everyone else. You are free to love and enjoy this performance all you want, especially if you are a diehard orbit-do what you do. Just don't sell this as something it isn't.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
SM doesn't hate Exo or Red Velvet and underpromote them. Both groups get more promotion than most other SM groups. Shinee went over a year with no comebacks more than once, even at the peak of their popularity, yet some exo-ls complained when Exo had gone 8 months without a comeback. The only boy group that has more promotion than Exo is NCT and that makes sense since they're a newer group. When they were younger Exo was constantly promoted, even before they hit big. Red velvet gets muliple comebacks a year, have solos and now subunits, many collabs, they were promoted so much better than f(x). Their stans need to stop making it seem like they're jobless.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Treasure's debut is actually pretty boring.....

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Treasure's debut is actually pretty boring.....
i agree, even though i have a dislike for yg... i can acknowledge the fact that they're usually pretty impactful and unique when a group debuts. but treasures definitely felt like just another bg song for me. I think ygs whole approach for treasure was to build up a fandom instead of gp. and I guess he's succeeding at that, but with that, he's losing a big part of ygs appeal which is making music that the gp really enjoys listening to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread