COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News [UPDATED] Kang Daniel and TWICE Jihyo are reportedly dating - JYPE + KONNECT Ent. confirms relationship (2 Viewers)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I mean if it was up to him, he'd probably be happy dating in secret for a while longer but yeah, he's so powerful I don't think a dating news will really hurt him tbh. He can probably get away with it just fine even if he loses a few fans.
and tbh he'll probably be happy he lost the few fans that don't accept his relationship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
and tbh he'll probably be happy he lost the few fans that don't accept his relationship
True, it would be better in the long run, the loyal fans will stick by him and support him anyway, and that's still a bigger number than almost any other idol.

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
It's a bit late but

Taken from reddit
UPDATE:

JYP·커넥트 양측 "강다니엘♥지효, 호감 갖고 만나는 사이" [공식입장]

"JYP and KONNECT both confirm Kang Daniel and Jihyo dating rumors"

Both JYP Entertainment and KONNECT Entertainment have confirmed the romantic relationship between TWICE Jihyo and Kang Daniel.
On the 5th, JYP Entertainment and KONNECT Entertainment both admitted that the two were seeing each other on amiable terms.
Earlier, Dispatch revealed that Kang Daniel and Jihyo went on a date in Hannam-dong
According to reports, Kang Daniel and Jihyo began to see each other since the beginning of the year, and their dates often took place in Kang Daniel’s house in Hannam-dong. Kang Daniel owns a luxury villa in Hannam-dong. Jihyo went to his house in her fellow member’s car. The two revealed that they enjoyed going on dates more than once a week. Kang Daniel said that he had met TWICE the day before he left for his overseas tour and the day after his arrival back home.
Apparently, Kang Daniel spent time with Jihyo on the day of his solo debut. When Kang Daniel came back from his showcase, Jihyo sought him out and cheered him on. The two were reportedly introduced by a senior who is close to both of them.
Jihyo has become the first member of TWICE to have revealed her romance. Kang Daniel is also the first from Wanna One to make his relationship public.
Kang Daniel, a former contestant on Mnet's "Produce 101 Season 2," was once a part of Wanna One and recently debuted as a solo artist. Jihyo is currently receiving lots of love and support as a member of TWICE.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
She is trending no3 on twitter now, but from what I’ve seen, most fans seem supportive :sanapray:
It's good she's a Twice member and not from some nugu group :nekosweat:
But both sides of fans have been mostly supportive which is awesome :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Did not see this coming in a million years.

I'm happy if Jihyo is happy. She's my UB along side Chen so my loyalty is undying...

Which means if anyone hurts her I will annihilate them :chickill:

But Daniel seems like a pretty great dude so Jihyo got herself a good catch. Daniel is getting the better deal though since Jihyo is a GOD
Preach :sj_weary:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I hope KD fans won't attack Jihyo non stop since he is insanely famous in Korea, I can really imagine his fangirls going crazy now over there... I mean JYPE stocks price already started dropping by more than 8-10% when Dispatch announce the rumor so I think Koreans would never be as open mind as us in terms of idol dating...

Doesn't help that some crazy JYP stans are going 'Jihyo deserve better, Jihyo is so mature and understanding that she have to step down a level to a man like this' bullshit, hope Dispatch didn't ruined another r/s like what they did with Kai and Jennie... I wish them both lasting happiness cos they both truly deserve it!!! I am just glad that we are all supporting them like true human beings not just as fans

*PS*
I just realize Jihyo is driving a fucking Mercedes Benz at a age of 22 while poor fucking me only driving a Honda Civic at a age of 30:pepecry2:... Makes me laugh whenever fans wanna compare and brag about who earn more while their fave are earning all the big money at the end of the day..

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I went to sleep and everything was normal. Now Jihyo and Daniel are dating. :nakypog:

It’s a great and shocking news at the same time. I wish them happiness. :pandalove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I hope his fans don't come for her. I wonder who is the senior that introduced them to each other?
The joke by exo-ls is that Baekhyun tipped off dispatch because of the UN Village stuff 😂

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I'm so happy for them! This was really unexpected but they make a really good couple.

Daniel really is amazing for going through all the problems with his former company and now this. It's nice to know that Jihyo was there to support him. I have immense respect for them both.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
The joke by exo-ls is that Baekhyun tipped off dispatch because of the UN Village stuff 😂
LMAO I wouldn't be shocked.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I have to say this feels crazy and super shortsighted.
At the end of the day your job depends on making people happy and entertaining them.
Pissing them off is unlikely to have good consequences.
I guess Daniel believes he is beloved enough to get through this or wants to quickly establish himself apart from being a heartthrob and have a more mature core fanbase. Not to mention it won't be good if he denies it and Dispatch releases more evidence. It's a gamble.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ReVeluv
Awww~ this has been a good reveal and I'm (pleasantly) surprised that most fans aren't being stupid about this.

Congrats to them~

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread