News [UPDATED] Kang Daniel and TWICE Jihyo are reportedly dating - JYPE + KONNECT Ent. confirms relationship (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Woah this was so unexpected. Congrats to the couple. I wish them happiness.

But why do I feel like this is no coincidence? Right when he's debuting, news that could potentially ruin his entire career is released. His (old) company isn't new at trying to ruin things for him either...
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
when will bts tho
I think Bighit has made some sort of deal with Dispatch. That's most likely why we haven't heard of them dating yet.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Woah this was so unexpected. Congrats to the couple. I wish them happiness.

But why do I feel like this is no coincidence? Right when he's debuting, news that could potentially ruin his entire career is released. His (old) company isn't new at trying to ruin things for him either...
Yeah that's what some have been saying, timing is truly a bit sus but I hope it works out so its another punch to his old company if the rumor is true that they have sth to do with it
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I think Bighit has made some sort of deal with Dispatch. That's most likely why we haven't heard of them dating yet.
I think any company would make such a deal. Just imagine what fans would do to the poor girl :welp:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I think any company would make such a deal. Just imagine what fans would do to the poor girl :welp:
Omg yes. I don't blame Bighit for making a deal with them. The poor girl would get destroyed by so many people. :pepecry2:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I hope his fans don't come for her. I wonder who is the senior that introduced them to each other?
So far from what I've read and saw he is the one actually getting dragged by probably some older (age wise) Twice fanboys who have a problem with it, but so far it seems pretty civil
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,416
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
What kid
:hayshook:

The kids dating now?
I have no idea i could not pick the twice kids names from a list let alone any non 2pm jyp bg other than jackson nor remember who they are.
Sorry.
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Woah this was so unexpected. Congrats to the couple. I wish them happiness.

But why do I feel like this is no coincidence? Right when he's debuting, news that could potentially ruin his entire career is released. His (old) company isn't new at trying to ruin things for him either...
It isn’t coincidence, it’s a cold calculated move. Dispatch is managed by CJ E&M and I’m 100% sure this was again done by LM. He just broke yesterday highest first week sales for a soloist in history and then we get this. I’m not even surprised that they try to smear him like this because LM knows it’d be Daniel who gets hate, let’s be honest, he just debuted and is an easy target.

Just go on NB, there are people saying Jihyo deserves someone better, as if Daniel is that bad choice. I’d be dying to date him, lmao.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ooh damn, what a news to wake up to :nakypog:

But all rise for Korea's it couple :sj_weary:
Also major props to Daniel- going against his company to set up his own agency, and actually owning up to the rumors and confirming his relationship just when he's debuting. Dude is brave and has my respect, also great taste in ladies :jenniesmug:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Ooh damn, what a news to wake up to :nakypog:

But all rise for Korea's it couple :sj_weary:
Also major props to Daniel- going against his company to set up his own agency, and actually owning up to the rumors and confirming his relationship just when he's debuting. Dude is brave and has my respect, also great taste in ladies :jenniesmug:
i saw some people criticizing him because he just debuted and has to build up a fanbase which is stupid cuz he already has a big one, as he already broke a record for most sales for a male solo first week
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
i saw some people criticizing him because he just debuted and has to build up a fanbase which is stupid cuz he already has a big one, as he already broke a record for most sales for a male solo first week
I mean if it was up to him, he'd probably be happy dating in secret for a while longer but yeah, he's so powerful I don't think a dating news will really hurt him tbh. He can probably get away with it just fine even if he loses a few fans.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread