COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Intro very late intro (1 Viewer)

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
Reactions Received
Website
iluvseori.com
KS Coins
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
i've been here for a week but i'll still introduce myself
hi.
my name is sarah 😋 pronouns she/her and i am about to tell you the most shocking thing ever. be careful before revealing the spoiler, it is something you've never seen before.
i love kpop
there i said it, please don't hate me too much for it. i want to fit in well around here
you want to know if we're a perfect match 😨 soulmates 🧐 twins 🫣
my #1 favs are bts with loona close second and, if you can't recognize the pfp, i also love seori. some other artists that i listen to often and maybe even plan on stanning: rv, twice, gfriend, boa, jo yuri, sunmi, iz*one, le ssera, yukika and i watched gp 999. non kpop favs are: melanie martinez, flo, brandy, doja cat, shakira, britney spears, marina and that one song siento por ciento by cardellino is so good
+ my ults bias are yoongi and chuu (with a side of vivi and kim lip 💋)
now... do i have a life outside of kpop?
yea!
i love reading, my next book is circe by madeline miller. i read webtoon too but the list is sooo long.
ok so i'm currently catching up on 7fates chakho but i'm so late in all of them tbh
anyway, i'm suscribed to dr. frost, secret playlist, lost in translation, back to you, no scope, see you in my 19th life, pyramid game, jungle juice, teenage mercenary, omniscient reader, the girl downstairs, the advanced player of the tutorial tower, viral hit, the hip guy, the doctors are out, the four of them, the first night with the duke, no longer a heroine, to you who swallowed a star, everything is fine, jackson's diary, rebirth, the remarried empress, your smile is a trap, antistalker (proud to say since canvas era), your throne, homesick, parallel city, surviving romance, the makeup remover, castle swimmer, athena complex, not so shojo love story, lumine, the death of a pop star, lalin's curse. and all my finished favorite: microhunter, the unholy blood, to love your enemy, my deepes secret, swimming lessons for a mermaid, ghost teller, bastard, melvina's therapy, ghost wife, hooky (crying), the fever king, refund high school, save me, freaking romance, super secret. finishing with my canvas baby, hazeshift.
i like swimming and making things organized (like lists and class system that i end up never using :yolk: ) i'm also anxious a lot bit about everything
my fav songs rn are amazing kiss by boa, intro: boy meets evil by bts, paidogangsan by bts, spine breaker by bts, cypher pt.4 by bts. any bts rlly but if you wanna know more check my threads "my music week"

yea now you all know me well! step one towards international fame
_ (3).jpeg

Exi

message @Nina for my discord <3
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
i've been here for a week but i'll still introduce myself
hi.
my name is sarah 😋 pronouns she/her and i am about to tell you the most shocking thing ever. be careful before revealing the spoiler, it is something you've never seen before.
i love kpop
there i said it, please don't hate me too much for it. i want to fit in well around here
you want to know if we're a perfect match 😨 soulmates 🧐 twins 🫣
my #1 favs are bts with loona close second and, if you can't recognize the pfp, i also love seori. some other artists that i listen to often and maybe even plan on stanning: rv, twice, gfriend, boa, jo yuri, sunmi, iz*one, le ssera, yukika and i watched gp 999. non kpop favs are: melanie martinez, flo, brandy, doja cat, shakira, britney spears, marina and that one song siento por ciento by cardellino is so good
+ my ults bias are yoongi and chuu (with a side of vivi and kim lip 💋)
now... do i have a life outside of kpop?
yea!
i love reading, my next book is circe by madeline miller. i read webtoon too but the list is sooo long.
ok so i'm currently catching up on 7fates chakho but i'm so late in all of them tbh
anyway, i'm suscribed to dr. frost, secret playlist, lost in translation, back to you, no scope, see you in my 19th life, pyramid game, jungle juice, teenage mercenary, omniscient reader, the girl downstairs, the advanced player of the tutorial tower, viral hit, the hip guy, the doctors are out, the four of them, the first night with the duke, no longer a heroine, to you who swallowed a star, everything is fine, jackson's diary, rebirth, the remarried empress, your smile is a trap, antistalker (proud to say since canvas era), your throne, homesick, parallel city, surviving romance, the makeup remover, castle swimmer, athena complex, not so shojo love story, lumine, the death of a pop star, lalin's curse. and all my finished favorite: microhunter, the unholy blood, to love your enemy, my deepes secret, swimming lessons for a mermaid, ghost teller, bastard, melvina's therapy, ghost wife, hooky (crying), the fever king, refund high school, save me, freaking romance, super secret. finishing with my canvas baby, hazeshift.
i like swimming and making things organized (like lists and class system that i end up never using :yolk: ) i'm also anxious a lot bit about everything
my fav songs rn are amazing kiss by boa, intro: boy meets evil by bts, paidogangsan by bts, spine breaker by bts, cypher pt.4 by bts. any bts rlly but if you wanna know more check my threads "my music week"

yea now you all know me well! step one towards international fame
_ (3).jpeg

Welcomeee ( this is my second welcome to you but the more the merrier lol xD )
:pandahappy:
omgg refund high school , i cried at the end omggg:crycry:
mook x aru deserved to be togetherrrr :shockedcover:

seoriverse

Reactions Received
Website
iluvseori.com
KS Coins
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Welcomeee ( this is my second welcome to you but the more the merrier lol xD )
:pandahappy:
omgg refund high school , i cried at the end omggg:crycry:
mook x aru deserved to be togetherrrr :shockedcover:
i welcome any welcome!! also don't get me started on refung high school, i barely remember the whole story (it's been two-three years since i read it maybe) but i remember it was SAD. i was rooting for them.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
Very nice to meet you Sarah.

It's fun here, you'll love it.
I like Doja Cat and Britney Spears

Exi

message @Nina for my discord <3
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
i welcome any welcome!! also don't get me started on refung high school, i barely remember the whole story (it's been two-three years since i read it maybe) but i remember it was SAD. i was rooting for them.
Sameeee omg , I read it when it was updating and not finished lol
Samee fam , I wish there was a abridged version cuz mook x aru was too cute of a ship to end like that :sanapray:

seoriverse

Reactions Received
Website
iluvseori.com
KS Coins
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Very nice to meet you Sarah.

It's fun here, you'll love it.
I like Doja Cat and Britney Spears
hi nice to meet you!! my fav britney song is overprotected wbu??

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Hi welcome :bigcatlove:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Welcome to KS!
:wavewave:

seoriverse

Reactions Received
Website
iluvseori.com
KS Coins
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread