What are y'all expecting from Treasure's debut? (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I'm not really sure what to expect at this point. If they had just debuted back then, they surely would've been on my ult list but now the hype is just gone completely. I'm just hoping their debut isn't postponed anymore, we've all waited so long.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'm not really sure what to expect at this point. If they had just debuted back then, they surely would've been on my ult list but now the hype is just gone completely. I'm just hoping their debut isn't postponed anymore, we've all waited so long.
I know what you mean, I don't exactly have that super strong stan feeling anymore either but I feel like they could bring it back with a really good debut song!
 
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I know what you mean, I don't exactly have that super strong stan feeling anymore either but I feel like they could bring it back with a really good debut song!
Yeah, I think so too!
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread