What are you wearing on date night? (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
well i already had the first date lol
but as for what a nice date night will be
she looks good in anything but for springtime light floral dresses match the weather best
as for myself idk i kinda wear whatever probably just some sweats and a tee
if we really wanted to get into it though i'd wear a button up and just drape a tie over my neck
and wear a blazer open
still keeping the sweats tho gotta stay business casual
as for what to do
i'd say a romantic homecooked meal would be a reliable date night experience along with a movie or going to a museum/attraction
she might say otherwise cuz i'm not that good at these ideas
she kinda left the forum tho so can't exactly come and say lol
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
If the weather wasn't too bad, I would want to wear a pretty dress that would go to just above my knees. The design wouldn't matter but something simple would be nice. But then I would get too self conscious and change out of it into some skinnny jeans and a plain shirt tucked into my jeans. I would wear a few layered necklaces and some earrings. My shoes would probably be pink or beige slip-ons.

I wouldn't mind what my partner would be wearing. As long as they like it.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i would go for cute but comfort able now if i was going to the club i'm still a conformable cause i would wear short or leggings under my skirt
simple date
gene_20200323_124051.png

CLUB
gene_20200323_130539.png
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
well i already had the first date lol
but as for what a nice date night will be
she looks good in anything but for springtime light floral dresses match the weather best
as for myself idk i kinda wear whatever probably just some sweats and a tee
if we really wanted to get into it though i'd wear a button up and just drape a tie over my neck
and wear a blazer open
still keeping the sweats tho gotta stay business casual
as for what to do
i'd say a romantic homecooked meal would be a reliable date night experience along with a movie or going to a museum/attraction
she might say otherwise cuz i'm not that good at these ideas
she kinda left the forum tho so can't exactly come and say lol
Wed me now, papi.
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Something chic, like a cute sweater, but noting too formal or too casual unless it’s at a very formal restaurant.
I feel like you'd rock a pair of converse.
You just give me those vibes.
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
If the weather wasn't too bad, I would want to wear a pretty dress that would go to just above my knees. The design wouldn't matter but something simple would be nice. But then I would get too self conscious and change out of it into some skinnny jeans and a plain shirt tucked into my jeans. I would wear a few layered necklaces and some earrings. My shoes would probably be pink or beige slip-ons.

I wouldn't mind what my partner would be wearing. As long as they like it.
I see you, miss fashionista.
Come rearrange my wardrobe.
It's in desperate need of more clothes and some color.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I see you, miss fashionista.
Come rearrange my wardrobe.
It's in desperate need of more clothes and some color.
:jisoosmh: My fashion sense isn't that good. You're fashion sense is probably great uwu. No need for a wardrobe change at all <3
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and kinnie
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I feel like you'd rock a pair of converse.
You just give me those vibes.
I’ve always been pretty casual with what I wear, even to the point where I call a sweater “chic.”
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and kinnie
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
190
Reactions Received
515
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
on a date night I go for cute matching top + skirt/shorts combo and ankle boots ^^
I did try thigh highs and they also worked well :p
but really comfy casual could work too ^^
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread