What are your favorite kpop lyrics? (6 Viewers)

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I second Jonghyuns songs, they're clearly so personal and important to him. :sanapray:
Yes I totally agree, the most talented composer :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
@QueenieLime army here being all cute and you come with shawty imma party till the sundown :pandacop:
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Joined
27 September 2021
Messages
148
Reactions Received
493
Location
UN Village
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
curious to know your faves :pandalove:
I'd include Runaway too and others but it's 7am my brain isn't working well :irenecrazy:
there are a lot:pepecry1:

EXO - Butterfly effect ( I love it even more than Don't Go and the fact that the members dedicated to us:sadcat: )


EXO - She's Dreaming ( Chen did such a good job with the lyrics for She's dreaming)


EXO - Lights out( always makes me cry:pepecry2:)



EXO - What if( my absoluter fave song and comfort song, the lyrics are so sad but yet so beautiful</3



Taeyeon - My Tragedy ( the whole song really hits home and I cant even choose which one of her songs has the best lyrics:pepecry2:)


Taeyeon - Dear Me ( the way I feel this lyrics and they made me cry ngl:crycry:


Baekhyun- Underwater ( the lyrics are jus hauntingly beautiful :pepecry1:
 
  • Love
Reactions: xtra and Kamistar

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
there are a lot:pepecry1:

EXO - Butterfly effect ( I love it even more than Don't Go and the fact that the members dedicated to us:sadcat: )


EXO - She's Dreaming ( Chen did such a good job with the lyrics for She's dreaming)


EXO - Lights out( always makes me cry:pepecry2:)



EXO - What if( my absoluter fave song and comfort song, the lyrics are so sad but yet so beautiful</3



Taeyeon - My Tragedy ( the whole song really hits home and I cant even choose which one of her songs has the best lyrics:pepecry2:)


Taeyeon - Dear Me ( the way I feel this lyrics and they made me cry ngl:crycry:


Baekhyun- Underwater ( the lyrics are jus hauntingly beautiful :pepecry1:
Omg true great options :pandasad:
I never checked the Taeyeon one, I'll see it now :pandalove:


Learn @QueenieLime and @xtra
 
Joined
27 September 2021
Messages
148
Reactions Received
493
Location
UN Village
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Shorty Imma party till the sundown - LVM by Exo

I really wanna touch myself - Purple Line by TVXQ

Look up to the sky it's a bird it's a plane - How you like that (?) by Blackpink

Close your lips shut your tongue - idk by Super Junior

And the one that speaks to my soul the most :sanapray:

Sexy free & single I'm ready to bingo
I can't believe you forgot the most inspirational one aka Ravi's rap part in Vixx's Super Hero:nayeonisdone:

Yeah, I wanna win this race
VIXX haha
Value in excelsis, aoooowww
Uh, brand nu boyz is in da buildin'
Yes sir, show we gonna make it rookie's time
Race is exciting
 
Joined
27 September 2021
Messages
341
Reactions Received
1,261
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
48
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I can't believe you forgot the most inspirational one aka Ravi's rap part in Vixx's Super Hero:nayeonisdone:

Yeah, I wanna win this race
VIXX haha
Value in excelsis, aoooowww
Uh, brand nu boyz is in da buildin'
Yes sir, show we gonna make it rookie's time
Race is exciting
I'm a noob :runrunrun:
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread