What are your hopes/expectations for SMNGG? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
like the titles says!

For me..... I think there is like a 0,00000000001% chance of this happening.... But even though I first said it as a meme, I would actually love for the group to have 3 members!
As for concept, I would love a cute but creepy concept, maybe smth Alice in Wonderland-esque.

What I actually think they will be..... I think it will have 7 members and I have 0 idea what the concept would be.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
What I'd like:
3 members
Sexy
Warm visual instead of cold.
Vocals AND Tone

What's probably gonna happen:
7 members
Some weird ass concept
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
  • 7 or 9 members.
  • Concept wise, I don't want anything too cute or too girl crush.
  • Something similar to Wonder Girls.
  • Good quality rappers.
  • Power Vocals.
If it is girlcrush I will actually stop being an SM stan
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Am I the only one that wants a larger group?
I wouldn't mind a larger group, just with 3...... 3 is quite rare in kpop these days and it would mean all of the members are absolute gods in what they do.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I wouldn't mind a larger group, just with 3...... 3 is quite rare in kpop these days and it would mean all of the members are absolute gods in what they do.
Not necessarily, Red Velvet had four members at debut and I wouldn't say that they're all God level talents...
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I just hope it isn't cutesy. Tbh I always hope for something unique these days... but not weird. But we all know that SM likes freaky weird experimental shit. :wimwim:
Hopefully they have had their fill of overly experimental with Red Velvet & F(x)
We want smth unique, but not too unique y'know
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
True, it could've been a failed experiment...
It better be!
Like I've heard SM has their debut lineup try out songs with different concepts to find which ones would suit them the best..... So hopefully So What was just a part of that....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread