What content would you like to see in kpopsource user threads? (1 Viewer)

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
I don't know how to best organize this, but I'd like to see threads or a subforum where Kpop concerts are announced or tracked. You don't usually hear these things unless you frequent the specific artist threads. For example, it's only by chance that I saw the concert announcements for Heize and Hyukoh in my area of the US. I've probably missed out on other acts.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I don't know how to best organize this, but I'd like to see threads or a subforum where Kpop concerts are announced or tracked. You don't usually hear these things unless you frequent the specific artist threads. For example, it's only by chance that I saw the concert announcements for Heize and Hyukoh in my area of the US. I've probably missed out on other acts.
Oh, an editable google form for that would be very interesting

I think they have some calendar stuff too
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I don't know how to best organize this, but I'd like to see threads or a subforum where Kpop concerts are announced or tracked. You don't usually hear these things unless you frequent the specific artist threads. For example, it's only by chance that I saw the concert announcements for Heize and Hyukoh in my area of the US. I've probably missed out on other acts.
I really like this idea. Would help users know if/when and where their faves (and other artists) are going to be performing. That way users will be able to know if they should buy tickets when concerts etc are near them.

Oh, an editable google form for that would be very interesting

I think they have some calendar stuff too
A calendar would be great. Then someone could update said calendar with various activities an artist is involved with, from variety shows to general appearances etc (even the concert/tour information). Would be nice to see such a thing on KS, instead of just finding them elsewhere on the internet.

Would be useful if the calendar entries could have links placed within it. That way, for example, when a variety show episode is released, a link to the episode can be used.

If there is such an organisational feature that can be made available, it could be very useful to users here on KS :).
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I'm fine making threads but I still think we need a Tea section :yolk:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I'm fine making threads but I still think we need a Tea section :yolk:
There's a tea thread.

The aesthetic is so inspiring lol

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
We need more @Chahee threads with alot of Gyuri and other cute females
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread