- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
So there’s obviously a good amount of autotune used in BTS’ newer releases versus their old releases. At first I kind of thought that people were exaggerating too much when talking about their usage of autotune, but after listening to their latest OST’s and their newer music again, I can see why people point it out so much.
I’ve been listening to their newer songs a bit more carefully and noticed that some songs just used way too much autotune (for my taste). I think using autotune is okay, but not when it’s overdone. Sometimes I wonder if their newer songs would be better if they used a lot less autotune. I feel like their songs could be more enjoyable if they didn’t use it so heavily like they did with Idol, for example. I love hearing their natural voices a lot better.
What are your thoughts? Do you think the autotune is okay to use? Or do you think they should use it less frequently?
I’ve been listening to their newer songs a bit more carefully and noticed that some songs just used way too much autotune (for my taste). I think using autotune is okay, but not when it’s overdone. Sometimes I wonder if their newer songs would be better if they used a lot less autotune. I feel like their songs could be more enjoyable if they didn’t use it so heavily like they did with Idol, for example. I love hearing their natural voices a lot better.
What are your thoughts? Do you think the autotune is okay to use? Or do you think they should use it less frequently?