What do you think about Hyoyeon being a DJ? (1 Viewer)

Do you think DJ Hyo did the right thing to be a DJ?

  • Yes because she loves and enjoys it

  • Maybe

  • No, she should have stuck to dancing or something


Results are only viewable after voting.
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
72
Reactions Received
231
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
She's happy as a DJ and is on an Asian tour, she's working so she's employed, I wonder how much she makes as a DJ and I hope she gets big.

I wonder if she would have been more successful as a choreographer or something related to dancing.

She loves it so happy for her.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am happy for her. She seems to really love it
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,528
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
She can always do choro.
She likes this.

We always say let the artist do what they love ........ but when it does not sell folks go nuts.
For example i really do not care for most of Tiffany's new music, but she is happy.
And some of the b sides were nice.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
She seems very happy doing it, and tbh this was a very smart choice by Hyoyeon. She knew that she couldn't ever match a solo singing career that would've been anywhere near Taeyeon's success. So she found a different avenue and she's doing well for herself!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
72
Reactions Received
231
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
For example i really do not care for most of Tiffany's new music, but she is happy.
And some of the b sides were nice.
I really care about her new music, she's happy and I really hope she makes some good money especially if America is not going to give her much attention, I hope she tours more and more and stay happy while making money.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
72
Reactions Received
231
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
She seems very happy doing it, and tbh this was a very smart choice by Hyoyeon. She knew that she couldn't ever match a solo singing career that would've been anywhere near Taeyeon's success. So she found a different avenue and she's doing well for herself!
True, she's happy and found something that makes her stand out without being compared to any member, that was so smart a decision.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,528
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I really care about her new music, she's happy and I really hope she makes some good money especially if America is not going to give her much attention, I hope she tours more and more and stay happy while making money.
oh i care about the music i just do not like much of hers so far :) Ie i would not buy it nor listen to it again.
although this last group had far more i liked.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SoneLuv and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread