- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
MIKROKOSMOS:
I loved the beginning, it sounded very promising, Then came the chorus and it became boring and just very avarage
MAKE IT RIGHT:
I became bored. It is a good song, but it is missing OOOMPH. It is like background music to me, not really there but something buzzing in my ears. I think it would be good if I am studying or something and want to listen to music but not be distracted.
HOME:
reminds me a lot of Make it right. It is a bit more interesting, but still background music. I wouldn't bop to it when I actualy want to listen to music, but as something to have on but not listen to it would be good.
BUT... It has great rap. I love that part. Suga is amazing in this song, I love his flow and voice in this song. If it was just the rap verse I would bop to it.
JAMAIS VU:
I like it! Some parts sound too high imo, but overall it is a good song! It is emotional, but not too emotional if you get what I mean. It has this soft but happy and nostalgic feeling.
Again, the rap is great! I love it! They definetly have stepped up with rap this album! This song is pretty good and will be joining my emotional songs playlist!
DIONYSUS
I wish they went harder with this. I want harder base, I want the vocals and rap to be more agressive. I want it to sound like it isn't just marching but stomping in my ears. The song is good, but it needs more power and force.
Suga is amazing in this one aswell. I like his voice as always and he has a great flow, but with him aswell... I want him to be more agressive!
I loved the beginning, it sounded very promising, Then came the chorus and it became boring and just very avarage
MAKE IT RIGHT:
I became bored. It is a good song, but it is missing OOOMPH. It is like background music to me, not really there but something buzzing in my ears. I think it would be good if I am studying or something and want to listen to music but not be distracted.
HOME:
reminds me a lot of Make it right. It is a bit more interesting, but still background music. I wouldn't bop to it when I actualy want to listen to music, but as something to have on but not listen to it would be good.
BUT... It has great rap. I love that part. Suga is amazing in this song, I love his flow and voice in this song. If it was just the rap verse I would bop to it.
JAMAIS VU:
I like it! Some parts sound too high imo, but overall it is a good song! It is emotional, but not too emotional if you get what I mean. It has this soft but happy and nostalgic feeling.
Again, the rap is great! I love it! They definetly have stepped up with rap this album! This song is pretty good and will be joining my emotional songs playlist!
DIONYSUS
I wish they went harder with this. I want harder base, I want the vocals and rap to be more agressive. I want it to sound like it isn't just marching but stomping in my ears. The song is good, but it needs more power and force.
Suga is amazing in this one aswell. I like his voice as always and he has a great flow, but with him aswell... I want him to be more agressive!