- Joined
- 2 October 2021
- Messages
- 21,800
- Reactions Received
- 50,582
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,454
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Troublemaker
- Ship
- Wreck
It could be anything in the music video. Maybe they really got to show off their vocal or rapping skills there. Maybe they acted great or had a dance break they killed. Maybe they just looked super cute. 
For my iKon bias, Bobby, this music video would be My Type.
Here we had Bobby being super cute as usual, Bobby being an amazing rapper as usual, and Bobby singing. I know that Bobby isn't the best vocalist in the group, but he has my favorite vocal tone. I thought his chorus parts fit perfectly in making this a chill song. We also had Bobby's cool dance. Bobby isn't even in dance line , but he's still a good dancer. In fact all of iKon are. This is why they are DANCEKON!
We had Bobby being goofy and all of iKon having fun. And of course an amazing first song by iKon.
And of course Bobby switching from cute to cool suddenly by putting on sunglasses and doing his dance was so awesome that I had to make a gif of it.
So what's yours?
I originally made this thread on akp, I just copied it here lol
For my iKon bias, Bobby, this music video would be My Type.
Here we had Bobby being super cute as usual, Bobby being an amazing rapper as usual, and Bobby singing. I know that Bobby isn't the best vocalist in the group, but he has my favorite vocal tone. I thought his chorus parts fit perfectly in making this a chill song. We also had Bobby's cool dance. Bobby isn't even in dance line , but he's still a good dancer. In fact all of iKon are. This is why they are DANCEKON!
We had Bobby being goofy and all of iKon having fun. And of course an amazing first song by iKon.
And of course Bobby switching from cute to cool suddenly by putting on sunglasses and doing his dance was so awesome that I had to make a gif of it.
So what's yours?
I originally made this thread on akp, I just copied it here lol
Last edited: