Don't have a bias company, use to be a YG stan for a few when I just got into Kpop but that ended quickly. Not to be rude but I don't see the point of having a bias company...
Sorry about that I saw your tweet about the concert after this one!I mean, I live in the US now, so that's fine, but yeah, they let the fandom do their promotions. ARMYpedia could be HUGE if they had advertised it correctly, but the hype died in like three days.
haha lolSorry about that I saw your tweet about the concert after this one!
Yes they tend to drop and let things go viral and that's great, but how in their country BTS isn't as big as they are and don't get much media compared to accomplishments it's just yeah. Sometimes it feels like they're way over-relying on 'organic growth'.
They are all shady in one way or another. Some much more than others but still.Don't have a bias company, use to be a YG stan for a few when I just got into Kpop but that ended quickly. Not to be rude but I don't see the point of having a bias company...