what languages do you speak? (1 Viewer)

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Good luck!

I speak English,Russian,a bit of french and I’m learning Mandarin and Korean because of my friends. :potato: It’s pretty much Russian as the language I know well.
 
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
73
Reactions Received
324
Location
jisung's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Good luck!

I speak English,Russian,a bit of french and I’m learning Mandarin and Korean because of my friends. :potato: It’s pretty much Russian as the language I know well.
Ooh (y) those are some good ones
You’re learning mandarin? Niceeee,,, gl it’s really hard ;-;
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Ooh (y) those are some good ones
You’re learning mandarin? Niceeee,,, gl it’s really hard ;-;
I know ;~; I already wanna forget I ever asked him if he can teach me. Good luck to you,too! Enjoy the trip. Tell us how it goes
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm a flop in all languages :chickill:
But the ones I speak often are English and Russian. I also know some Spanish and a little bit of German and Korean.
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm a flop in all languages :chickill:
But the ones I speak often are English and Russian. I also know some Spanish and a little bit of German and Korean.
:chickill:

Утка не такая милая, как вы, когда используете ее. Крякать
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
mOOd :pepecry2:
i try my best to be fluent in a few languages but i end up flopping
As long as you know how to say you don't speak a language and know go to ask for the bathroom its enough

:chickill:

Утка не такая милая, как вы, когда используете ее. Крякать
Ты слишком добрая коала :pepeheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I know German, English , Russian ( my mother is from Russia but I can only speak and not read it lol) , Latin.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Dutch as a mothertongue
French (was good at it, now I'm on a B1-level but I'm relearning it), English (C2-level), German (A2 I think?) and Spanish (A1)
I can read the Greek alphabet and like 5 words, but I wanna learn it
I can translate Latin
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread