- Joined
- 22 May 2019
- Messages
- 5,913
- Reactions Received
- 28,273
- Location
- Under the Earth
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Moa
- Ship
I didn't really know how to word this properly
What sort of roles would you like to see being played in a movie/tv series? Have you ever thought of a job and thought that it would be cool to see if from that person's perspective?
What sort of roles would you like to see being played in a movie/tv series? Have you ever thought of a job and thought that it would be cool to see if from that person's perspective?
I've always wanted to know about police men who work in jails. Specifically people who have to guard prisoners who are seeing visitors. They have the listen to everything and they must hear so many stories, both sad and happy. I've always wanted to know what they were thinking or if they've ever been moved by anything they've heard.