- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,410
- Reactions Received
- 31,087
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5
- Ship
For me, around 3 to 4 AM (as some people here can attest to). Weekdays, weekends, it's all the same
I see all these people waking up at 9 AM, 10 AM, 12 PM etc. and I'm here like "how?"If I can sleep in, then somewhere around 10-12
Sadly, I usually have to get up at around 8:30
Sleeping is just really nice and comfyI see all these people waking up at 9 AM, 10 AM, 12 PM etc. and I'm here like "how?"
The latest I ever remember waking up was 8 and I panicked thinking I slept for too long because the sun was up![]()
Mood. I only sleep because I have to. There's too much to do in a day that sleeping gets in the way (hey that rhymes)i feel like sleeping is a waste of time
That does sound kinda nice, actually.Sleeping is just really nice and comfyplus my blinds block out all the sun so it's constantly dark in my room which helps
how do you wake up so early![]()
I sleep unconsciously until tenI wake up at 5AM regardless of the day and the time I slept the previous night. The latest I'll wake up is about 6-6:30AM but that rarely happens these days. My body and mind is wide awake at 5AM.
Also, do you guys actually sleep unconsciously until 10AM or do you just lie in bed until 10AM? I have never woken up at 10AM before. The latest anyone in my family has ever woken up was like 8:30-9AM and we literally thought she (my mum) was dying and had a panic attack. 😅 She usually wakes up the earliest so we were genuinely scared.