What time do you usually wake up? (1 Viewer)

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
If I can sleep in, then somewhere around 10-12 :wimwim:
Sadly, I usually have to get up at around 8:30
I see all these people waking up at 9 AM, 10 AM, 12 PM etc. and I'm here like "how?" :wimwim:

The latest I ever remember waking up was 8 and I panicked thinking I slept for too long because the sun was up :wimwim:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I see all these people waking up at 9 AM, 10 AM, 12 PM etc. and I'm here like "how?" :wimwim:

The latest I ever remember waking up was 8 and I panicked thinking I slept for too long because the sun was up :wimwim:
Sleeping is just really nice and comfy :wimwim: plus my blinds block out all the sun so it's constantly dark in my room which helps
how do you wake up so early :wimwim:
 

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
Sleeping is just really nice and comfy :wimwim: plus my blinds block out all the sun so it's constantly dark in my room which helps
how do you wake up so early :wimwim:
That does sound kinda nice, actually.

Because my body decides to wake up at that time and I can't help it. Even if I wanted to sleep longer, my body wakes me up anyway :pepecry1:On the upside, I don't need an alarm, ever. If anything, I am the alarm (at least I am to my housemates)
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
In weekends around 9 am.
In school it's usually 6:50 am or an hour later (if I have a class that starts at 10 instead of 9).
In the exams it's 8 am (or 6:50 if I have an exam at 9).
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I used to wake up at 7 or 6:30 in the morning in high school. But that was when I had morning classes. Now I have afternoon ones so I sleep in until 10 or 11. It evens out because I stay up until 1 or 2 in the morning.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I wake up at 5AM regardless of the day and the time I slept the previous night. The latest I'll wake up is about 6-6:30AM but that rarely happens these days. My body and mind is wide awake at 5AM.

Also, do you guys actually sleep unconsciously until 10AM or do you just lie in bed until 10AM? I have never woken up at 10AM before. The latest anyone in my family has ever woken up was like 8:30-9AM and we literally thought she (my mum) was dying and had a panic attack. 😅 She usually wakes up the earliest so we were genuinely scared.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I wake up at 5AM regardless of the day and the time I slept the previous night. The latest I'll wake up is about 6-6:30AM but that rarely happens these days. My body and mind is wide awake at 5AM.

Also, do you guys actually sleep unconsciously until 10AM or do you just lie in bed until 10AM? I have never woken up at 10AM before. The latest anyone in my family has ever woken up was like 8:30-9AM and we literally thought she (my mum) was dying and had a panic attack. 😅 She usually wakes up the earliest so we were genuinely scared.
I sleep unconsciously until ten and then lie in bed until 12 but yeah

I've done the same before with my sister. She usually gets up at 7, but she was off school. I forgot though, and I thought she died lmao
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread