Dance Practice When SM Doesn't Listen To Sone (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what a queen
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This angle made it look like Taeyeon kicked me in 1:55 and I'm not complaining lol

I saw this live and it's such a shame she wasn't able to promote this for at least three weeks. Such a fun song.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,060
Reactions Received
52,946
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,589
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
This angle made it look like Taeyeon kicked me in 1:55 and I'm not complaining lol

I saw this live and it's such a shame she wasn't able to promote this for at least three weeks. Such a fun song.
Wow, so jealous you saw her sing this live :pandasad::llama_BLEED::llama_sniffle::pandabeg:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread