- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I just go WTF? I am posting this because this literally just happened to me!
I was hanging out on omegle, as I do from time to time and I was talking to this girl who was very passionate about black rights. Nothing wrong with that!
But then I mentioned that I am from Estonia and that I don't really have much of an opinion on American matters and rights. Oh did that girl go off!
Calling me racist, a slave owner, a supporter of slavery and how the ancestors of black people suffered under the hands of mine...
And I am still like WTF? Estonians never owned god damn slaves! (Well there is some proof of Estonians having slaves, but those were pepole in debts etc.. So basically Estonians, not black people) We WERE the slaves to the russians and the germans or whoever were the ones currently in control of us... Like I get it y'all had it tough and you want things to be equal and that it really is a good cause...
But please don't be racist and think all white people have the same history!
I was hanging out on omegle, as I do from time to time and I was talking to this girl who was very passionate about black rights. Nothing wrong with that!
But then I mentioned that I am from Estonia and that I don't really have much of an opinion on American matters and rights. Oh did that girl go off!
Calling me racist, a slave owner, a supporter of slavery and how the ancestors of black people suffered under the hands of mine...
And I am still like WTF? Estonians never owned god damn slaves! (Well there is some proof of Estonians having slaves, but those were pepole in debts etc.. So basically Estonians, not black people) We WERE the slaves to the russians and the germans or whoever were the ones currently in control of us... Like I get it y'all had it tough and you want things to be equal and that it really is a good cause...
But please don't be racist and think all white people have the same history!