COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Sensitive When trucks are not enough anymore... (1 Viewer)

Moguri

💗 magical cat 💗
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
feline
Ship
Wreck

ningholic

worlds best girlfriend
Reactions Received
Website
2xning.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
🐇🎲🃏
Pronouns
they/she (prefer they more)
Ship
Wreck
Wth...theyre acting like he committed a crime, if he is in a relationship, its not anyones business and nobody should be mad.

XIAO

#1 xiao main
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
xiao club
Pronouns
he/they
Ship
"The Porsches were rented out as part of the protest as it was speculated that Joshua purchased a Porsche for his girlfriend."
these ppl are straight up deranged 😭😭😭
i can not understand how you can even get in that mindset to react so negatively when an idol has a partner.......... 🥴

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stay
Pronouns
She/Her
It won't change anything, they are just wasting their money.
I mean i think it's kinda like a trend nowadays to send trucks, but tbh i can see it getting out of fashion soon.
Each generation did smth stupid once in a while to protest, hope this fades too, cause it's moronic!

Moguri

💗 magical cat 💗
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
feline
Ship
Wreck
Wth...theyre acting like he committed a crime, if he is in a relationship, its not anyones business and nobody should be mad.
I wish it was like that :headache:

That person ending all her messages with "from the woman that bought 2,5 mio albums" is the worst, she should seek help and stop wasting so much money and make other people feel bad..

Moguri

💗 magical cat 💗
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
feline
Ship
Wreck
It won't change anything, they are just wasting their money.
I mean i think it's kinda like a trend nowadays to send trucks, but tbh i can see it getting out of fashion soon.
Each generation did smth stupid once in a while to protest, hope this fades too, cause it's moronic!
I hope so too... but with this they found a way to step it up... so I can imagine in the future protesting fans will come up with even more outrages way to protest the companies... like helicopters or planes :joshmeh:

caramelbleach

fka sunghooked
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Dafug??? This is ridiculous! Isn't this the same thing that happened to Wonho when he was still in MX? Maybe not the same scandal (if you can even call dating a scandal smfh), but iirc everybody and his oppa blew it WAY out of proportion, and he ended up leaving. PLEASE don't let this happen to Joshua! (well, it obvs is already happening, but I meant the leaving part)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
InSomnia
these ppl are straight up deranged 😭😭😭
i can not understand how you can even get in that mindset to react so negatively when an idol has a partner.......... 🥴
It seems that there are K-Pop fans that tend to believe that idols are just puppets and without any right to privacy and an autonomous life.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stay
Pronouns
She/Her
I hope so too... but with this they found a way to step it up... so I can imagine in the future protesting fans will come up with even more outrages way to protest the companies... like helicopters or planes :joshmeh:
i foresee fandoms buying shares. I heard of an instance where some chinese fans tried that

ichigohon

Pope of the Church of Qrisus Christ
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Queen ♔
I wouldn't read to much into that. There are always psychos in the world and Korea has them to and as K-pop news sites this is a quick way to make a buck.

PWSwan

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Psycho
Pronouns
She/her
i foresee fandoms buying shares. I heard of an instance where some chinese fans tried that
Super Junior fans actually bought enough shares of SM to attend shareholder meetings, which is why ZhouMi and Henry never became official members of Super Junior; they were considered members of SJ-M but not the actual group.

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i really wish kpop industry would stop encouraging the "idol x is your boyfriend/girlfriend" bullshit so that those people who just want to have a performing artist career no longer have to deal with such deranged behaviour. all the causes out there you can put your money in and you choose protesting over a grown man dating someone? i wouldn't be able to look at my face in the mirror if i even thought of this.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stay
Pronouns
She/Her
Super Junior fans actually bought enough shares of SM to attend shareholder meetings, which is why ZhouMi and Henry never became official members of Super Junior; they were considered members of SJ-M but not the actual group.
Oh shit

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread