When was the last time you've gone out without a mask? (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
two years ago? wasn't it 2019? :jisoosmh: for me it was last october because back then masks weren't mandatory here on the streets only in public spaces
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
The beginning of the semester around late Jan/early Feb, I walked out into the dorm hallways without a mask bc I forgot.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Dang I can't even remember....I know I started wearing one before my state even mandated them or stores started requiring them
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy and Willow
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
So pretty much since Easter.
Honestly, if I was wearing one around family I would have been sweat my a** off... My sister [20 years my senior] refuses to turn on air conditioning and we live in a desert.. And I was over for St. Pat Day for like 5 hours as she cooked corned beef and cabbage... and watched Angela's Ashes. Ah... The Irish-American Pride.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Suzy and RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,623
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Honestly, if I was wearing one around family I would have been sweat my a** off... My sister [20 years my senior] refuses to turn on air conditioning and we live in a desert.. And I was over for St. Pat Day for like 5 hours as she cooked corned beef and cabbage... and watched Angela's Ashes. Ah... The Irish-American Pride.
AZ? i t was a bit ware for a week or so in march )
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I forgot to wear 1 once or twice when i went out for dinner over the last while. It was a 3 minute walk from home, so i ordered food to dine-in, went bk to wear my mask n was bk almost just as the food was ready n sat down to a nice piping hot meal.

Different stages of lockdown here in different states/vaccination lvls not very
I dint wanna continue this train of thought.

Tldr: i forgot to wear a mask out awhile bk, but went home to wear it n went bk out. Not sure when.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Technically Everytime I go onto my balcony.
But out out... Haven't really not worn one, although I took it off in the park recently. I honestly think wearing my mask helps with my hayfever though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread