- Joined
- 15 December 2020
- Messages
- 9,254
- Reactions Received
- 18,839
- Location
- A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
- Website
- heartsforu2.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,460
- Fandom
- teume/carat
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
I almost couldn't remember eitherI can't even remember![]()
Honestly, if I was wearing one around family I would have been sweat my a** off... My sister [20 years my senior] refuses to turn on air conditioning and we live in a desert.. And I was over for St. Pat Day for like 5 hours as she cooked corned beef and cabbage... and watched Angela's Ashes. Ah... The Irish-American Pride.So pretty much since Easter.
AZ? i t was a bit ware for a week or so in march )Honestly, if I was wearing one around family I would have been sweat my a** off... My sister [20 years my senior] refuses to turn on air conditioning and we live in a desert.. And I was over for St. Pat Day for like 5 hours as she cooked corned beef and cabbage... and watched Angela's Ashes. Ah... The Irish-American Pride.
lol good guess... Only dessert in US... I guess.AZ? i t was a bit ware for a week or so in march )
vegas )lol good guess... Only dessert in US... I guess.