Which BLACKPINK song was the first that you've been disappointed at? (1 Viewer)

Is there at least 1 song by BLACKPINK that has disappointed you?

  • Yes

    Votes: 26 89.7%
  • No

    Votes: 3 10.3%

  • Total voters
    29
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I really did not As If It's Your Last when I first heard it. Its still not my favorite from them and it took me like a year to even begin to like it lol.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I liked all their title tracks and songs lol i've never really been disappointed. I guess Sour Candy if it counts cus i didn't really like the instrumental
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
HYLT, I didn't like the chorus at first >.>
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Ice Cream was the only song that I couldn't finish. Aside from ITZY's discography, it was my least favourite release of the year. Which is actually pretty funny considering this was one of the comebacks I was most hyped for because SelPink is a dream collab.
HYLT was disappointing when I first heard it too but it didn't really take long for me to get over it. Besides, rather than being disappointed that the song was bad, I was more disappointed by how lazy the producers were with that song. It was literally like a draft version of KTL lol.

The rest of their titles I like. I can't remember if I disliked them at first listen but I love them all now. Even Sour Candy.
 

Wonder_530948

Chill Guy
.
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
596
Reactions Received
2,907
Location
Turkey
Website
discord.gg
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he
Ice Cream probably woud be the most disliked BLACKPINK song ever by general public, unless something, most likely a collaboration that's worse would get released...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hajima

Wonder_530948

Chill Guy
.
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
596
Reactions Received
2,907
Location
Turkey
Website
discord.gg
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he
The kind of, sad thing is that I liked Lisa's rap in the song very much, it's either Lisa's best or one of her best raps I've ever heard, very cool and catchy, the flow changes are extremely impressive to me. GREAT rap wasted on a bad song, even vibe wise the rap doesn't really match with the rest of the song :dubuthink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hajima
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yes, honestly most of them were disappointing. The first one was Bombayah, The girls are cute, talented and all but their music is a big NO for me. They are not terrible but I would never comeback to listen to their songs again for some reason I get tired of listening to them easily. I like as if it's your last, playing with fire and Whistle tho.
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so far I haven’t been really disappointed
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wonder_530948

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread