Which hair color looks best on Rosé? (1 Viewer)

Which Rosé is the best?


  • Total voters
    14

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I don't if I picked the best gifs for this thread, but whatever :wimwim:

Anywho, which hair color do you like the best on Rosé? Mine is definitely blonde. She looks absolute amazing with it :nekolove:


Orange




Dark Brown




Red




Pink(ish)




Blonde




Black




I've worked on this thread on and off for like 2 hours so please don't let it flop :wimwim:​
 
Joined
11 October 2019
Messages
415
Reactions Received
901
Location
in the antarctica ✧・゚: *
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
same - everyone wants blacksé/seems to really hate blondesé but i really love blondesé 🥺👉👈
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
1589249690438.png


All jokes aside though, I feel like it really depends on what vibe you prefer. The warmer shades are more girl-crush, while the darker ones are more innocent. I've always preferred more innocent looks, which is why I love her brown hair. She kills all of them though.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I vote orange, it's like a really nice caramelish strawberryish blonde, similar to Joy's hair colour in Ice Cream Cake era, and just as hard to achieve but hopefully I will achieve it soon I have just ordered some new dyes and I think this might work :wimwim:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Rose looks amazing with lighter colors. She really as an idol that really suits them a lot. I do like her darker hair but something about her skin tone and blondish/pinkish hair fits her so well
 
  • Love
Reactions: xdreamsandflames

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread