Which IZ*ONE members weren't supposed to debut? (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I remember someone talking about which IZ*ONE and X1 members would have been in the groups if not for the voter manipulation
And since I didn't know IZ*ONE at the time. Which member would have made it and instead of which current member?
Probably Kaeun and Miho instead of Yena and Yuri? Since as far as I've read the producers literally just switched places and the 2 of them had the most drastic difference.
I'm just speculating but I'm pretty sure someone mentioned evidence :sakUwu:
@Wiz*one​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Miho and Kaeun surely were supposed to be there
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,612
Reactions Received
93,429
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,194
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I remember someone talking about which IZ*ONE and X1 members would have been in the groups if not for the voter manipulation
And since I didn't know IZ*ONE at the time. Which member would have made it and instead of which current member?
Probably Kaeun and Miho instead of Yena and Yuri? Since as far as I've read the producers literally just switched places and the 2 of them had the most drastic difference.
I'm just speculating but I'm pretty sure someone mentioned evidence :sakUwu:
@Wiz*one​
Who was rigged out is in the police statement.
And it throws a bomb on a lot of folks
Keaun
Chowon

were 5 and 6

No one is saying who was out.

But one of the biggest complaints from non chowon/kaeun stans was the lack of J members

No what the producers did was pick the girls before voting started for the finale.
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,612
Reactions Received
93,429
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,194
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
oh right.... I always forget Chowon
There were more girls i wanted in in the 20 but only 12 spots.
I knew at least 4 girls i really thought fit would not make it.


From a Meta perspective there were only 1 -3 (but most likely 2) second chance slots open The whole show had me believing those would be Kaeun and Eunbi.

While i loved Juri she never really showed a trend or strength. Having 5 akb members hurt them too.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,612
Reactions Received
93,429
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,194
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
from yuehua's track history, yena
I love their idols, but their success levels in produce series is lowkey sus
See i can believe Yena and Yuri as a gathering of the 3 girls votes each company had in the 30.

Maybe not 3,4 but in.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,612
Reactions Received
93,429
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,194
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I do hope we do not learn who was improperly in for at least a decade.

The people to punish were the agencies.

I still believe the agencies who got caught should have had the artists contracts voided new deals signed with mnet and they could be free agents after disbandment
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Who was rigged out is in the police statement.
And it throws a bomb on a lot of folks
Keaun
Chowon

were 5 and 6

No one is saying who was out.

But one of the biggest complaints from non chowon/kaeun stans was the lack of J members

No what the producers did was pick the girls before voting started for the finale.
Yea, I also noticed that most of the japanese trainees didn't make it. Tho seeing as 2 more korean trainees were in it's quite possible even less japanese trainees would have been in...
Thanks for the answer!
Kinda surprised for Chowon, not surprised for Kaeun...
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,612
Reactions Received
93,429
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,194
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Yea, I also noticed that most of the japanese trainees didn't make it. Tho seeing as 2 more korean trainees were in it's quite possible even less japanese trainees would have been in...
Thanks for the answer!
Kinda surprised for Chowon, not surprised for Kaeun...
Yep loosing Sakura Nako or Hitomi would have hurt.

The only thing is i would love to see a top 5 ( all those girls are in ) to see if we could shut up the evil sakura stans (ofc not many kura stans are evil but those that are.....)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread