Which K-Pop company out of the big 3 do you lean towards the music of the most? (1 Viewer)

Choose below...

  • YG

  • SM

  • JYP


Results are only viewable after voting.

Wonder_530948

Chill Guy
.
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
596
Reactions Received
2,907
Location
Turkey
Website
discord.gg
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he
I lean towards the music of YG the most, it's the only company out of the big 3 that i listen to nearly all the artists of, i never listen to JYP's music, and listen a little bit to SM, mostly EXO.

What about y'all?

 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm a YG stan. I'm more into hip hop and badass concepts so yeah, YG style is my cup of tea
I sometimes listen to JYP and SM music but it depends
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I mostly listen to YG & SM (Only Twice for JYP) but i have to lean towards YG ( not the man himself) cause i like their songs from iKON, 2NE1, Blackpink, Winner & BigBang & many more.
 

Wonder_530948

Chill Guy
.
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
596
Reactions Received
2,907
Location
Turkey
Website
discord.gg
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he
I mostly listen to YG & SM (Only Twice for JYP) but i have to lean towards YG ( not the man himself) cause i like their songs from iKON, 2NE1, Blackpink, Winner & BigBang & many more.
I listen to all the YG groups you mentioned except 2NE1
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
mhh it's hard for me to decide. I literally listen to all artists of YG and SM ( and I do like 2PM, Twice, Got7, WG too).
I usually am more into hip hop these days but my heart just also beats for rock/punk/grunge so I defently am a sucker for SM's older style too like H.O.T's I YAH is my alltime favorite KPop track and Rising Sun is on of the most played songs on my phone currently ( most played as of now is Shall We Dance by Block B tough) .
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I mostly listen to YG & SM (Only Twice for JYP) but i have to lean towards YG ( not the man himself) cause i like their songs from iKON, 2NE1, Blackpink, Winner & BigBang & many more.
I listen to all the YG groups you mentioned except 2NE1
You both should listen to ONE. Even he’s only a solo rapper
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Tbh, i am not really a YG stan, its more of appreciating their music & for the context of this thread, i like many groups from SM & other companies.
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
YG is more into my style,and a I value Hip Hop a lot. Only in SM I like and stan EXO,and NCT. So,I’ll be going with YG on this one
 

Wonder_530948

Chill Guy
.
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
596
Reactions Received
2,907
Location
Turkey
Website
discord.gg
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he
I stan and listen to SM's groups the most, then YG and lastly JYP - idk what it is about jyp's groups but only like 2 appeal to me
I guess liking the other 2's music makes JYP's music unappealing to you because of the musical difference, i think it's the same case for me.
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I guess liking the other 2's music makes JYP's music unappealing to you because of the musical difference, i think it's the same case for me.
It's probably that, i just don't like the vibe that the groups give off,I'm only recently starting to get into twice though
 

Wonder_530948

Chill Guy
.
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
596
Reactions Received
2,907
Location
Turkey
Website
discord.gg
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he
It's probably that, i just don't like the vibe that the groups give off,I'm only recently starting to get into twice though
Oh, i'm not sure if we share the same case anymore because i actually can't get into Twice's music XD
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I listen to SM more than any of the others, especially their older groups. YG I listen to some Bigbang and 2NE1, and for the most part dont really like any JYP group.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread