Which of these comebacks are you most looking forward to? (1 Viewer)

Which comeback are you most looking forward to?

  • Everglow

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Gfriend

    Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Loona

    Votes: 9 31.0%

  • Total voters
    29
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Gfriend already ordered the set.

I am avoiding everglow because i disliked the first 2 and do not want to term the group before Yena may show up.

last i remember of loona was hi hi i think which was ok.
 
D

Deleted member 74

Gfriend, but only because Gfriend are one of the first Kpop groups I ever started liking :saranghae: and this comeback looks good
I feel like I don't really pay much attention to Kpop these days unless I have a reason to do so, but I'm still keeping an eye out for the other two as well
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Gfriend and EVERGLOW they got me into girl group more
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Gfriend the most
Everglow next because I generally like their songs.
I really liked Butterfly so I hope Loona does well too
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
looking forward to all three of those.

obviously Orbits have been waiting so long for a comeback so the hype is just different there but I still am excited for gfriend and everglow to be back
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Loona teaser looked hype af so I'm the most excited :sj_weary:
And I'm more excited for iKON than GFriend or Everglow tbh but I'm anticipating all 3 :sanapray:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I’m looking forward to all three comebacks

but I’m most excited about gfriend because I heard bighit would be part of it so I’m excited how it will turn out
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Loona loved butterfly.

Everglow seems promising the concepts are not bad but their music isn't my cup of tea... I hope they release something good this time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread