Which of these groups has not released an original Japanese title? (1 Viewer)

Which of these groups has not released an original Japanese title?

  • CLC

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • April

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Mamamoo

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • AOA

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EXID

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oh My Girl

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gfriend

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    6
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Just a wild guess but I can't really see Mamamoo releasing an original Japanese song for some reason, so I went with them lol could be wrong though. I'm just wondering if April might not have released one, but I'll stick with Mamamoo.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread