Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Listen to this masterpiece. Its only crime is that it ends so quickly!



It's been a million years since I last listened to this so I literally had to pause as soon as I heard Lay's voice. It was shocking lol.

Also, on topic of lightsabers, watch this epic performance which utilises lightsabers



T.A.L.E.N.T.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Fite me but Lightsaber is one of EXO's best songs
Really? I mean, I like it but one of their best is a huge exaggeration for me lol. It's actually one of my least favourites out of their entire discography
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Really? I mean, I like it but one of their best is a huge exaggeration for me lol. It's actually one of my least favourites out of their entire discography
I mean that's just my taste :jenniesmug:
They have a lot of amazing songs but idk I really like it
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Suzy

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it is a great song
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread