Who is your favorite superhero? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I do find Deadpool very entertaining but like if he fought with another superhero, I'd probably not root for him lol.
Not fan of "Deadpool kills Marvel universe" i take it? :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I live for Spideypool fanfiction.
They made one Spideypool special comic actually, i had to preorder it when it was coming out xd
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Stop giving me pictures from your oppars folder :nayeonisdone:
My bad, lemme find one from your stash instead :sakUwu:



I find DC movies really boring. The TV shows start off really good though but then they usually end up dragging and they eventually get pretty boring for me too. I don't have a single Marvel movie I find boring or uninteresting on the other hand. They're all so exciting!
Yeah DC movies have been massively mishandled, outside Wonder Woman and Aquaman which were pretty great :sj_weary:
Which is strange because in animation, comic books, even video games, DC are usually superior and have such a rich pool of stories to adapt from, it's actually remarkable how bad they've fucked it up in the movies lol.

Iron Man and Captain America were like B listers before MCU and their Civil War outdid Batman v Superman, the 2 biggest superheroes in the world, which is pretty weird lmao.
 
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: yeji and Skinnny

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Not fan of "Deadpool kills Marvel universe" i take it? :jisoosmh:
I haven't read it tbh :haylul:
Tbh I've read very little Marvel compared to DC, usually I've read some Daredevil stories, X-Men of course and Fantastic Four :yolk:

Speaking of X-Men I do like Cyclops, which is kinda unpopular lol. Alongside popular choices like Gambit, Rogue and Kitty Pryde.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I haven't read it tbh :haylul:
Tbh I've read very little Marvel compared to DC, usually I've read some Daredevil stories, X-Men of course and Fantastic Four :yolk:

Speaking of X-Men I do like Cyclops, which is kinda unpopular lol. Alongside popular choices like Gambit, Rogue and Kitty Pryde.
I think i remember you mentioning Cyclops (another egdelord..) and Gambit.

I'm not as big on X-men since it's mostly same to me, about them being oppressed. It gets depressing. I have read some FF stuff since I love Doctor Doom, my favorite villain.

From DC I have still mostly read Catwoman's comics.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I think i remember you mentioning Cyclops (another egdelord..) and Gambit.

I'm not as big on X-men since it's mostly same to me, about them being oppressed. It gets depressing. I have read some FF stuff since I love Doctor Doom, my favorite villain.

From DC I have still mostly read Catwoman's comics.
You should dive into DC, the sea of great stories is just too much, all the best writers and artists have spent long years there and the amount of content you can get into is fantastic :sj_weary:
For Superman and Batman, maybe you can read All Star Superman, and Year One respectively. Or Hush, if you want more Catwoman, although I find it kinda overhyped. Gorgeous art though.

For an epic Justice League story, there's Kingdom Come. One of the best books around tbh.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You should dive into DC, the sea of great stories is just too much, all the best writers and artists have spent long years there and the amount of content you can get into is fantastic :sj_weary:
For Superman and Batman, maybe you can read All Star Superman, and Year One respectively. Or Hush, if you want more Catwoman, although I find it kinda overhyped. Gorgeous art though.

For an epic Justice League story, there's Kingdom Come. One of the best books around tbh.
I have read some random Batman, Superman and even Green Lantern ones (that i found on library, there is some hardcovers) but nth has rly sticked so far :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I have read some random Batman, Superman and even Green Lantern ones (that i found on library, there is some hardcovers) but nth has rly sticked so far :jisoosmh:
Yeah you might have read some random stories lol :jisoosmh:
If you want antihero-ish stuff, Deathstroke is a great pick lol. Or if you just wanna see shit go down, read the Injustice series, it's an alternate reality aka Elseworlds series, so you don't have to worry about it affecting main canon. That also means writers get to go batshit insane in them lmao.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah you might have read some random stories lol :jisoosmh:
If you want antihero-ish stuff, Deathstroke is a great pick lol. Or if you just wanna see shit go down, read the Injustice series, it's an alternate reality aka Elseworlds series, so you don't have to worry about it affecting main canon. That also means writers get to go batshit insane in them lmao.
I have to try sometime, though I haven't read comics in ages i'm pretty behind with all Marvel's ones too..
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I have to try sometime, though I haven't read comics in ages i'm pretty behind with all Marvel's ones too..
Yeah same, Star Wars comics first comic book I've read in ages lol. And usually I go for other stuff these days like Sandman, Preacher or Saga :sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Despite being super afraif of spiders I probably watched the most Spiderman movies so I guess it's him.

I usually don't watch superhero ones.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Despite being super afraif of spiders I probably watched the most Spiderman movies so I guess it's him.

I usually don't watch superhero ones.
Ayy Spidey is the GOAT so you did well :sanapray:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
no. the og spidey is the best one. how dare you asume such a thing :chickill:
Coz it's you :wimwim:
Your fav from the OG trilogy is probably Spiderman 3 :wimwim:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Coz it's you :wimwim:
Your fav from the OG trilogy is probably Spiderman 3 :wimwim:
you are so off today. I always love the first movies usually :wimwim:
same with Fast and the Furios ... the first movie tops everything so far for me
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
you are so off today. I always love the first movies usually :wimwim:
same with Fast and the Furios ... the first movie tops everything so far for me
I'm not off, I'm just basing it off your taste :wimwim:
1st Fast and Furious is good, but franchise became blockbusters from Fast Five :sj_weary:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm not off, I'm just basing it off your taste :wimwim:
1st Fast and Furious is good, but franchise became blockbusters from Fast Five :sj_weary:
you seem to not know my taste then :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread