- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
How dare you call me MomolandThe numbers don't matter
Me: NGG
You: a fad
How dare you call me MomolandThe numbers don't matter
Me: NGG
You: a fad
Can't wait :oof_tea:More groupchat leaks about to happen? @JisoosHusband![]()
OopsI saw what you said in GC while I was sleeping![]()
You don't deserve that Jennie dpOops
I still like both![]()
Jessica's the dp thoughJessica should be firstFake Golden Star!!
:BREAD::BREAD:
Loving your collection tho! Gimme some of your posts so that I can make mine too :P
It should be the sig, the dp AND the first badge!!Jessica's the dp though
Omg I forgot to ask you, why don't you make the 2PM badge thread??
i still havent voted lol, i didnt even realize there was a poll
shhh I have been planning to open the 2PM badge thread. Just waiting for some more votings to be finishedJessica's the dp though
Omg I forgot to ask you, why don't you make the 2PM badge thread??
It should be the sig, the dp AND the first badge!!
Wellll mainly cause I suck at updating threads and keeping up with thread![]()
Well there you go, make sure the hottest Chansung badge wins cause I'm getting itshhh I have been planning to open the 2PM badge thread. Just waiting for some more votings to be finished
Aww you voted yes...i still havent voted lol, i didnt even realize there was a poll
YAAASS I will.Well there you go, make sure the hottest Chansung badge wins cause I'm getting it![]()
still didnt voteAww you voted yes...![]()
Omg yeeeees I will!!! I need hot Taec, hot Junho, hot Chansung, hot Wooyoung.... Hot 2PM in general!!!Well there you go, make sure the hottest Chansung badge wins cause I'm getting it![]()
Omg yeeeees I will!!! I need hot Taec, hot Junho, hot Chansung, hot Wooyoung.... Hot 2PM in general!!!
![]()
still didnt vote![]()
:llama_sniffle::llama_sniffle::llama_sniffle::llama_sniffle:I changed mine to Nope.
Sweg
![]()
Ugh I never wanted a whole group to eat me at the same timeOmg yeeeees I will!!! I need hot Taec, hot Junho, hot Chansung, hot Wooyoung.... Hot 2PM in general!!!
![]()