Who Likes My Badge Collection? (1 Viewer)

Like My Badges?

  • YES

    Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Nope

    Votes: 2 16.7%

  • Total voters
    12

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Jessica should be first:pepesmug: Fake Golden Star!!:pepesmug::BREAD::BREAD:

Loving your collection tho! Gimme some of your posts so that I can make mine too :P
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Jessica should be first:pepesmug: Fake Golden Star!!:pepesmug::BREAD::BREAD:

Loving your collection tho! Gimme some of your posts so that I can make mine too :P
Jessica's the dp though :joysip::joysip::joysip:
Omg I forgot to ask you, why don't you make the 2PM badge thread??
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Jessica's the dp though :joysip::joysip::joysip:
Omg I forgot to ask you, why don't you make the 2PM badge thread??
It should be the sig, the dp AND the first badge!!

Wellll mainly cause I suck at updating threads and keeping up with thread :maheart::yolk:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Jessica's the dp though :joysip::joysip::joysip:
Omg I forgot to ask you, why don't you make the 2PM badge thread??
shhh I have been planning to open the 2PM badge thread. Just waiting for some more votings to be finished
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
It should be the sig, the dp AND the first badge!!

Wellll mainly cause I suck at updating threads and keeping up with thread :maheart::yolk:
shhh I have been planning to open the 2PM badge thread. Just waiting for some more votings to be finished
Well there you go, make sure the hottest Chansung badge wins cause I'm getting it :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well there you go, make sure the hottest Chansung badge wins cause I'm getting it :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:
YAAASS I will.
I really want a Wooyoung badge so I am really excited for posting this one:sj_weary:
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Well there you go, make sure the hottest Chansung badge wins cause I'm getting it :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:
Omg yeeeees I will!!! I need hot Taec, hot Junho, hot Chansung, hot Wooyoung.... Hot 2PM in general!!! :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:


 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread