Who Will Be The Queens Of The 4th Generation? (1 Viewer)

Who Will Reign Supreme???

  • (G)I-DLE

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • ITZY

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • aespa

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • YGNGG

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BHNGG

    Votes: 2 14.3%

  • Total voters
    14

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Don't bring the great Blink army to my girls! lol :nekosweat:

I don't care if they could be bigger or not , I just want CUBE and their American company to get off their "here's the English version like its 2013", and get on with the real promotion:pepeheart:
:taemsip::taemsip::taemsip:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: QueenGirlCrush

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
IDK... I kinda feel like it's gonna take a while for YG to produce a idol group that will garner public support again.
ngl true, it'd probably take a while for ygngg to reach itzy's popularity level but i think they'll be mor epopular than the other groups you metioned above because they'd probably get clout from being from the same company as blackpink :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread