- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,274
- Reactions Received
- 21,574
- Location
- Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348
As an individual, yes.if someone went and gave you $1000
The $250 makes a huge difference when you're giving it to over 130 milI mean, the average welfare recipient (as of 2015) receives $750/month so he wasn't too far off from what we're already doing![]()
suckerAs for the ads...I pay for YouTube Premium![]()
I think it's too complex for us to know what kind of effect it would have. As of right now, there are so many ways that the government gives every individual money, sometimes in excess of $1000/month. I feel like his plan was to consolidate all of the random handouts into one pretty little present.The $250 makes a huge difference when you're giving it to over 130 mil
Agreed wholeheartedly. I understand the concept. I agree with the concept. I definitely don't agree with the way he wanted to go about it.I think it's too complex for us to know what kind of effect it would have. As of right now, there are so many ways that the government gives every individual money, sometimes in excess of $1000/month. I feel like his plan was to consolidate all of the random handouts into one pretty little present.
I don't think it was thought out enough and I always thought it was a terrible idea, but I can understand the mentality behind wanting to implement the perfect idea of it.
And ngl, I lowkey cringed everytime I watched a debate and he started spitting out his rehearsed "freedom dollars" speechAgreed wholeheartedly. I understand the concept. I agree with the concept. I definitely don't agree with the way he wanted to go about it.
im going to reverse yang youNot even mad bro
LMAOO, yess. This tbh ^^And ngl, I lowkey cringed everytime I watched a debate and he started spitting out his rehearsed "freedom dollars" speech![]()
Aren't you a Republican btw?im going to reverse yang you
gimme $1000
I'll give you my album collection. That's worth around $1k and maybe you'll actually get some good taste from itim going to reverse yang you
gimme $1000
I didn't watch but I can only imagine. I couldn't handle the full debates anymore so I just catch highlights.LMAOO, yess. This tbh ^^
Ngl I cringed at Warren too on Tuesday...her question-dodging was horrible lmao.
????HelloI'll give you my album collection. That's worth around $1k and maybe you'll actually get some good taste from it
I actually just bought all their albums! Still need CookieJar and Sappy tho????Hello
Give it to me instead. I actually like Red Velvet!!!
Biden's teeth honestly scare me the most...they're too...straight? I have no clue. Super creepy.I didn't watch but I can only imagine. I couldn't handle the full debates anymore so I just catch highlights.
Cringing at Yang, watching Biden drift in and out of sleep, Klobuchar shaking and looking like she's gonna burst out into tears whenever she talks, Bernie looking like the SNL version of himself...I couldn't take it
i generally identify myself as such because its useless to be something other than red or blueAren't you a Republican btw?
i think itll stink like ggsI'll give you my album collection. That's worth around $1k and maybe you'll actually get some good taste from it
oh my god, now that you pointed it out im not gonna be able to sleepBiden's teeth honestly scare me the most...they're too...straight? I have no clue. Super creepy
I mean...there's a few female soloists sprinkled ini think itll stink like ggs