Who’s campaign ads are you getting? (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I mean, the average welfare recipient (as of 2015) receives $750/month so he wasn't too far off from what we're already doing :rjeat:
The $250 makes a huge difference when you're giving it to over 130 mil
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: potato and Walnutt

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
The $250 makes a huge difference when you're giving it to over 130 mil
I think it's too complex for us to know what kind of effect it would have. As of right now, there are so many ways that the government gives every individual money, sometimes in excess of $1000/month. I feel like his plan was to consolidate all of the random handouts into one pretty little present.

I don't think it was thought out enough and I always thought it was a terrible idea, but I can understand the mentality behind wanting to implement the perfect idea of it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think it's too complex for us to know what kind of effect it would have. As of right now, there are so many ways that the government gives every individual money, sometimes in excess of $1000/month. I feel like his plan was to consolidate all of the random handouts into one pretty little present.

I don't think it was thought out enough and I always thought it was a terrible idea, but I can understand the mentality behind wanting to implement the perfect idea of it.
Agreed wholeheartedly. I understand the concept. I agree with the concept. I definitely don't agree with the way he wanted to go about it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Walnutt

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
Agreed wholeheartedly. I understand the concept. I agree with the concept. I definitely don't agree with the way he wanted to go about it.
And ngl, I lowkey cringed everytime I watched a debate and he started spitting out his rehearsed "freedom dollars" speech :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Mayday
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Walnutt

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
LMAOO, yess. This tbh ^^

Ngl I cringed at Warren too on Tuesday...her question-dodging was horrible lmao.
I didn't watch but I can only imagine. I couldn't handle the full debates anymore so I just catch highlights.

Cringing at Yang, watching Biden drift in and out of sleep, Klobuchar shaking and looking like she's gonna burst out into tears whenever she talks, Bernie looking like the SNL version of himself...I couldn't take it
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I didn't watch but I can only imagine. I couldn't handle the full debates anymore so I just catch highlights.

Cringing at Yang, watching Biden drift in and out of sleep, Klobuchar shaking and looking like she's gonna burst out into tears whenever she talks, Bernie looking like the SNL version of himself...I couldn't take it
Biden's teeth honestly scare me the most...they're too...straight? I have no clue. Super creepy.
I'm all for Bernie rn, he's the best candidate for the policies I stand for (for now at least) ..but you're right. He's definitely very animated LMAO
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Aren't you a Republican btw?
i generally identify myself as such because its useless to be something other than red or blue
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Mayday
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I'll give you my album collection. That's worth around $1k and maybe you'll actually get some good taste from it
i think itll stink like ggs
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Walnutt
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Biden's teeth honestly scare me the most...they're too...straight? I have no clue. Super creepy
oh my god, now that you pointed it out im not gonna be able to sleep
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread