- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
what's your point?Isn’t he a dude
what's your point?Isn’t he a dude
Yeah it came outta your ugly mouthWhy? Did I fart or something?
...I will follow my baby to the ends of the earth and if you have a problem with that I will push you off it
He’s not gonna be anyone’s father in law either, he shouldn’t be allowed to be around other humanswhat's your point?
I am both a dude and dudette.Isn’t he a dude
that's youHe’s not gonna be anyone’s father in law either, he shouldn’t be allowed to be around other humans
I am still your mommom?
Beta cuckI am both a dude and dudette.
@JiYoo caught it first!!! He spread it to me!!!that's you
we need to have you quarantined, you have caught the disease of rudeness
maybe
I may have an ugly mouth, but this mouth can split 🔥Yeah it came outta your ugly mouth
Brb I need to put on a jacketI may have an ugly mouth, but this mouth can split 🔥