who's your kps family? (2 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: spicy_illusion

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@JiYoo

I like you! lol.

I never really thought of having a KPS "family". I guess I don't have too many one on ones to develop that kind of "relationship".

Perhaps I should consider all those that are part of my faves official thread as "family", just because. :)
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@JiYoo

I like you! lol.

I never really thought of having a KPS "family". I guess I don't have too many one on ones to develop that kind of "relationship".

Perhaps I should consider all those that are part of my faves official thread as "family", just because. :)
I stan every group you have in your sig :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Ew don’t touch me
You know, your sig is really annoying! I try to do the laughing reaction and there is a small box that pops out and I accidently click on it and then it moves your sig to a different location. It's really weird!
 
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Jimimis and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You know, your sig is really annoying! I try to do the laughing reaction and there is a small box that pops out and I accidently click on it and then it moves your sig to a different location. It's really weird!
I KNOW RIGHT?
it's SO annoying
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
You know, your sig is really annoying! I try to do the laughing reaction and there is a small box that pops out and I accidently click on it and then it moves your sig to a different location. It's really weird!
Live with it it’s staying since @kuroyuri hates ut
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Live with it it’s staying since @kuroyuri hates ut
That's not the point! Everyone hates it! Not because it's Dotae (although some would hate it because it's dotae lol) but because it moves all the time and you can't click on the laughing reaction properly.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
That's not the point! Everyone hates it! Not because it's Dotae (although some would hate it because it's dotae lol) but because it moves all the time and you can't click on the laughing reaction properly.
Tell you what-gimme something better, which you can’t, because this video is the best thing in the world, but try
 
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread