- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
More than you can afford and no one would sell it to you anyway
More than you can afford and no one would sell it to you anyway
Stop appropriating @kuroyuri ’s culture
it's a r e l i g i o nStop appropriating @kuroyuri ’s culture
Normie memes omgI'm not appropriating, I am appreciating:
![]()
I stan every group you have in your sig@JiYoo
I like you! lol.
I never really thought of having a KPS "family". I guess I don't have too many one on ones to develop that kind of "relationship".
Perhaps I should consider all those that are part of my faves official thread as "family", just because. :)
Then you are family!I stan every group you have in your sig![]()
I'm the aunt. I'm always the aunt c:@Mangoey
@Crackhead
@taemkitten
@ImhereandImded
@SteviSone
We need to establish the Tully family hierarchy!~@SteviSone has established his position as the uncle, but what are the rest of us?
Ew don’t touch meYes, I caught your heart and passed it over to @kuroyuri now you are both 'one'.
You know, your sig is really annoying! I try to do the laughing reaction and there is a small box that pops out and I accidently click on it and then it moves your sig to a different location. It's really weird!Ew don’t touch me
I KNOW RIGHT?You know, your sig is really annoying! I try to do the laughing reaction and there is a small box that pops out and I accidently click on it and then it moves your sig to a different location. It's really weird!
Live with it it’s staying since @kuroyuri hates utYou know, your sig is really annoying! I try to do the laughing reaction and there is a small box that pops out and I accidently click on it and then it moves your sig to a different location. It's really weird!
Yes, the most annoying!I KNOW RIGHT?
it's SO annoying
That's not the point! Everyone hates it! Not because it's Dotae (although some would hate it because it's dotae lol) but because it moves all the time and you can't click on the laughing reaction properly.Live with it it’s staying since @kuroyuri hates ut
Tell you what-gimme something better, which you can’t, because this video is the best thing in the world, but tryThat's not the point! Everyone hates it! Not because it's Dotae (although some would hate it because it's dotae lol) but because it moves all the time and you can't click on the laughing reaction properly.