- Joined
- 30 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,067
- Reactions Received
- 15,900
- Location
- 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Squoosh ♡
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- they / them
- Ship
- Wreck
Why do you smile?
Is it because you like to?
Is it because you find life amusing?
Is it because the people around you make you?
I smile because I know that if I do, it makes it easier for me to brighten someone's day. It hits them deeper when they know I mean it. I try to smile all the time to seem welcoming. I want people to know that I am open to helping them, even if I don't know them well.
If any of you are going through anything, let me know. You can PM me to discuss it. I won't ask any questions to invade your privacy. I just want to help.
Loves to you all!~
Is it because you like to?
Is it because you find life amusing?
Is it because the people around you make you?
I smile because I know that if I do, it makes it easier for me to brighten someone's day. It hits them deeper when they know I mean it. I try to smile all the time to seem welcoming. I want people to know that I am open to helping them, even if I don't know them well.
If any of you are going through anything, let me know. You can PM me to discuss it. I won't ask any questions to invade your privacy. I just want to help.
Loves to you all!~