- Joined
- 26 August 2018
- Messages
- 596
- Reactions Received
- 2,907
- Location
- Turkey
- Website
- discord.gg
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he
m a k e a n e w l o g oH o w d o e
Ain't nobody got time for thatm a k e a n e w l o g o
JUST ADD A P OMGAin't nobody got time for that
Iz not how it works sissyJUST ADD A P OMG
I wouldn't know, I don't do graphic designIz not how it works sissy
ExactlyI wouldn't know, I don't do graphic design![]()
Eggzactly![]()
You won't find a better Blink bro, that one is a given
what a great brother
I don't have any brothers irl, only one sister xD
You won't find a better Blink bro, that one is a given![]()
Yass, we're the revolution itself
we're such a powerful family omg
taking over kps omgYass, we're the revolution itself![]()
I love you tooYES THANK YOU
isn't it time for a change?It always was KS. Sometimes I get influenced by all you saying it wrong, but it has always been KS